Trading CFDs on Indices
Stock indices comprise of a number of companies from a particular nation, region or sector. For example the UK100 is made up of the top 100 public companies within the UK. With DF markets you can trade a comprehensive list of CFDs on major world indices including the US500, EUGERMANY30, UK100, and US30.
Select a type: See the full list →
|Minimum order size|
|Maximum order size|
|Multiple of order size|
|Dividend4||Long position||The weighted proportion of the applicable dividend within the underlying Index is paid|
|Short position||The weighted proportion of the applicable dividend within the underlying Index is withheld|
2 We charge a commission on the EUITALY40 index only: 0.05% of the trade value, min. 10.00 EUR.
|List||Trading Hours5||Target Spread6|
6 The target spread is the minimum spread DF Markets aspires to quote. Nevertheless, during times of low liquidity and/or high volatility, the company might not be able to maintain the same spread levels it usually quotes. Such market conditions cannot be predicted and can occur at any time of day, and may lead to widening of the spreads for a certain period of time. Please be advised that wider spreads can have a negative effect on your account equity that might lead to insufficiency of funds and closing of your positions.
Outside of the regular trading hours of the main markets on which the underlying asset is traded, our quotes will be formed based mainly on the US500 index and/or other financial instruments similar to the US500, which are traded by market-makers, liquidity providers and other market participants.
8 The spreads on Index CFDs during extended hours trading are fixed.
Note: Please take into consideration that there are certain additional risks associated with extended hours trading.
- Risk of lower liquidity. There may be lower liquidity in extended hours trading as compared to regular trading hours.
- Risk of higher volatility. There may be greater volatility in extended hours trading than in regular trading hours.
- Risk of changing prices. The prices of indices in extended hours trading may not reflect the prices either at the end of regular trading hours or upon the opening the next morning.
- Risk of wider spreads. Lower liquidity and higher volatility in extended hours trading may result in wider than normal spreads for indices traded during this time period. To avoid this risk, DF Markets has introduced fixed spreads on indices during extended hours trading. Nevertheless, please be advised that wider spreads may have a negative effect on your account equity, which might lead to insufficiency of funds and closing of your positions in the respective instruments.
- Risk of differing quotes. The quotes may differ from regular trading hours.